I LOVE cycling as much as I LOVE Internet marketing, continuity programs, and creating videos (you can see all my videos in my vLog at http://www.bartallanmiller.com). I’ve been watching the Tour De France and was amazed at what I saw when somebody threw a bunch of tacks across the road.
It made me think about my own life and what I would have done in that situation as well as how that particular situation can be applied to our businesses and our lives. Here’s what I came up with:
1. A good team can get you through anything, even in the most inconvenient of times.
2. There are still true leaders making a difference in the world…we should strive to do the same.
3. Professionalism trounces cutthroat tactics every time.
4. Make the right choice just because it is the right thing to do.
5. Help others whenever you can!
Thanks to Bradley Wiggins and the Tour de France boys for being gentlemen…and, at the same time, some of the world’s toughest competitors.